Monday, September 3, 2012

Draft - Ti Sovsem S Uma Soshyol

I am Russian, yes.

Ti Sovsem S Uma Soshyol (Ты совсем с ума сошёл) means "You've completely lost your mind!" 


It's 3:45am. I am so elated right now. I finished a song. Finally. FINALLY! It's been a long time. A very, very long time. Shout out to Masha for loving this song so much and forcing me to finish it. I'm still debating one line but that's better than spending 2.5 years debating 2 verses and choruses!

I started this in January 2010, I think. I finished today/tonight/just now - September 2012! I wanted to express myself in a language that a certain someone would not understand...but the song took a life of it's own and became a silly piece of music. It's in Russian so if you don't know Russian, you won't be able to appreciate just how absurd the lyrics are (One of the lines "Скажи, Бог, как мне дальше жить?" meaning" Tell me God, what to do!??!"). Google Translate makes it that much more ridiculous but you can try:


Verse 1:
Как-же так, как-же так
Потеряла тебя она
И незнает теперь как одна
Будет спать и жить без тебя?
Как-же ты, как-же ты
Появляешься в её сны?
Улетаешь на другие планеты
А покупаешь ей вкусные конфеты????

Chorus 1:
Ты совсем с ума сошёл!
Ты совсем с ума сошёл!
Ты не хочешь чтоб она жила отлично без тебя! (<----This is the line I'm debating. Got any ideas, Russkiys?)

 Verse 2:
Слушай Коля,
Ты что не понемаеш?
Как ты целуешь и обнимаешь
Откровенно мне скажи
Как ты дальше будешь жить -?
Без её улыбке?
Без её АХА?
И её огромные глаза? -
Смотрят грустно на тебя.
Просят: Почему-же не я??

Chorus 2:
Она совсем с ума сошла!
Она совсем с ума сошла!
И не хочет она жить отлично без тебя!

Verse 3:
Мне мама говорила
И папа мне сказал-
Этот Коля совсем пацан.
Лучше избавится от него
Он такой - ёо маё!
Но он-же мой любимый
Но он мне не звонит.
Скажи, Бог, как мне дальше жить?
Раньше я была такая умная, трезвая, нормальная

 Chorus 3:
Я совсем с ума сошла!
Я совсем с ума сошла!
Я совсем с ума сошла!/ Раньше я была такая умная, трезвая, нормальная.
Я совсем с ума сошла!/ Раньше я была такая умная, трезвая, нормальная.
Я совсем с ума сошла!/ Раньше я была такая умная, трезвая, нормальная.
Я совсем с ума сошла!/ Раньше я была такая умная, трезвая, нормальная.

----------------------------------------------
My email to my buddy Mike, the one person I email/text/anything the second I have any ounce of creativity (probably why I created the blog, to remove the burden off him). Yes I wrote OMG. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, geez.:

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED A SONG!!!!!!!! It's 3:25am and I"m about to pass the F out but damn yo! I feel accomplished! And it's my Russian song (the first one). This is a song I definitely want to record at your house if for no reason other than that I want to add some harmonies to it. Oh man, I knew it. I woke up today and had a good feeling that I was going to create something!

Hellz yeah!

Ok. Attached is my sound recorder recording and the lyrics with chords. (Can you read Russian?) I love the last line of the 3rd verse...sigh. So ecstatic!" 

Here is the roughest draft of it ever

  


From Russia, with my awesome nesting doll pillow.


1 comment:

  1. Очень красивая песня! Я чувствую эту боль.

    ReplyDelete